Mid-Life / Long-Life Directions
Mid-Life/Life-Long Directions for Personal and Spiritual Growth is a weekend workshop for adults in the second half of life. It incorporates Judeo-Christian spirituality, Jungian and developmental psychology and individual experience in the process of self-discovery. Sister Rosanne Loneck, OSB, is a certified Mid-Life Directions consultant.
The weekend is:
— a time to look at mid-life as a crisis, transition and renaissance
— a time to ask anew the ultimate question: What is the purpose of life?
— a time to unleash the dynamism of the second half of life
— time to allow past, present and future hopes to come together anticipating a wholistic integration
— a time to reflect on deepest beliefs as they illumine life
June 6, 7, 8
- Workshop takes place at Mount St. Benedict Monastery
- Resident: $250.00 includes program, meals and two overnights
- Commuter: $175.00 includes program and meals
- Pre-registration including a $50 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is due one week prior to program.
Sister Rosanne Loneck
6101 East Lake Road
Erie, PA 16511
Phone: 814-899-0614, ext. 2515
- Prayer and Spirituality
- Ministries and Communication
- Community Life
- Support the Monastery
- Contact Us